I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm thankful that I work for a company that allows me a flexible schedule, and to provide for my family, but MAN - it's great to finally be out of there (that place can drive ANYONE crazy *lol*) and spending time with my family while working on Knitti Gritti.
Here's my night so far:
- Leave work and stop by Wal Mart for laundry detergent and this week's lunches for my 6 year old son, Michaelangelo (Gelo for short) to take to school.
- Check my email, and while trying to respond to customers' messages, get Gelo to sort his laundry (I'm training him young - hopefully it sticks!)
- Finally kiss my sweetie, after getting the pouty face for not doing it immediately - put her on hold while I tell Gelo to stop carrying his laundry to the washer ONE SOCK AT A TIME *sigh*
- Get fussed at, apologize with smoochies, attempt to answer more emails...
- Grab a bite to eat (Hunny picked up Popeyes - she's AWESOME!)
- Respond to Etsy item queries
- Tweet, Blog
- Work on a custom order (this ADORABLE oversized hat - I'll post the pics when it's done!)
- Pass out.... and go back to work tomorrow for another 10 hours :~D