Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I'm SO EXCITED!! *Pointer Sisters Style*

I just finished and shipped an order this morning, and I swear, it's ALWAYS such a rush! I can't wait for my client to get her hat and scarf set an FALL IN LOVE! I'm gonna post the pics here so you all can Ooooh and Ahhh along with me!


My Step daughter was sweet enough to model them for me before she had to go to work today - doesn't she look adorable?






CUSTOM LISTING: Reserved for Debbie. Made To Order - 80"l Plush Ribbon-Laced Scarves - Have YOURS Made In Your Favorite Colors.





Yup, that's hand beading on the scarf and hat - the beads are strung on satin ribbon, which is then woven right into the body, so they are super secure!

CUSTOM LISTING: Reserved for Debbie. Made To Order Over-Sized Hat Snuggly Soft Mohair and Wool Hat Customize YOURS Today




1 comment: