Sunday, September 25, 2011

WHEW!! Talk about a craaazzzyyy busy day! After a long 10 hour shift at my *for now - until Knitti Gritti makes it BIG* day job, I'm devoting another 5 (as usual) to my true love - creating you all you lovelies! *smile* 


I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm thankful that I work for a company that allows me a flexible schedule, and to provide for my family, but MAN - it's great to finally be out of there (that place can drive ANYONE crazy *lol*) and spending time with my family while working on Knitti Gritti.


Here's my night so far:



  • Leave work and stop by Wal Mart for laundry detergent and this week's lunches for my 6 year old son, Michaelangelo (Gelo for short) to take to school.
  • Check my email, and while trying to respond to customers' messages, get Gelo to sort his laundry (I'm training him young - hopefully it sticks!)
  • Finally kiss my sweetie, after getting the pouty face for not doing it immediately - put her on hold while I tell Gelo to stop carrying his laundry to the washer ONE SOCK AT A TIME *sigh*
  • Get fussed at, apologize with smoochies, attempt to answer more emails...
  • Grab a bite to eat (Hunny picked up Popeyes - she's AWESOME!)
  • Respond to Etsy item queries
  • Tweet, Blog
  • Work on a custom order (this ADORABLE oversized hat - I'll post the pics when it's done!)
  • Pass out.... and go back to work tomorrow for another 10 hours :~D

No comments:

Post a Comment